Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Who Says Florida is Trashy?

Here's the view from my front yard down the street:



Wait a minute. Is that what I think it is? No. It can't be.... People don't really do that, do they? Let's go closer.




Yes, folks, it's true. My neighbors have a toilet in their front yard, which is being used as a planter. I live in a classy, classy place. Also, please take note of the mushroom statue, the weird doll on their door in clothing more fit for November than May. What is that blue thing behind the toilet planter, you ask?

Well...

It's a metallic blue cat fox raccoon creature. Obviously.

I'd also like to know your thoughts on whether or not my neighbors should have left the handle of the toilet on. I think they should have, personally.

1 comment:

  1. Several Comments. My grandparents used to have a toliet in their backyard that they used as a planter. My mom got it as an excavation from her old construction business. Second. My neighbors, whose door is RIGHT NEXT TO MINE has a falling apart Eucalyptus wreath with a red bow hanging on their door. At first I thought it was tacky but it smelled nice (because it was alive)now, its just dead. I pull pieces off and throw it on their Green Bay Packers doormat.

    ReplyDelete